Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not my decision

And so it begins.

Again.

The same old circle.
Spiral.
Tornado.
The same fucking story.
Whatever.

I don't care anymore.
I won't care anymore.
It's supposed to be over.

The decision wasn't mine to make in the first place, was it?
Never was...
But I accepted it.
I made my peace.
I'm done.

I refuse to fall back into the same role.
That movie's over.
I don't want to play that character anymore.
She's not who I am.
I'm not who she was.
I'm who she became, and she doesn't belong in this story anymore.

....
...Not like that's going to change anything.
Everything is still going to happen as it wants to.
Or whatever wants it to.
Or whoever the hell wants it to.
I don't fucking know.
It's not my decision to make.
I can only decide whether to care or not.
And I've made my choice.



----------------
Now playing: 10 - Call Me Call Me?STEVE CONTE
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment