Monday, January 19, 2009

Aaargh!

Well, despite waking up at noon today, I did carry out my "grand plan". Left home around 1400 hours. It isn't all that cold here, but being able to walk about at 2 in the afternoon in a sweatshirt feels pretty good. It's almost like you're listening to an inner voice singing happily "The day can only get colder! It can only get colder" over and over inside your head!

Anyhow, I went to the local mall and found out the cost of an iPod charger. I wonder what really happened to mine? I must have spazzed out and left it somewhere. Darn it.

I crossed the road and bought myself a cigarette from across the mall. Walked in a random direction for half the cigarette and back while smoking the remaining. It was really weird. Much worse than even Nagarbhavi can be. I'm reminded of this one line I read in some book that I really can't remember right now.

But wow, the kick I got just from a few of those drags! I can't remember the last cigarette that hit me that way! I dunno if it was because of the two day break or just the thrill of being 10 minutes away from home and smoking on the main road!!! Ha! It was brilliant!

Okay, I have to go. My brother "needs" to sleep. I need work to start soon. Chilling is great and all, but I think I'd almost rather be at college with project submissions in less than a week.

This is a HIGHLY annoyed me signing off.

2 comments: