Friday, January 16, 2009

An Experiment in November Rain

0342
Let's record one. I love these experiment-like things!! Am listening to 'The Perfect Drug'. hehe. Appropriate?

0358
That would be almost 20 minutes, yeah? Good enough. Track now playing is 'Road Tripping'... Brings back memories... Kay, enough reminiscing!!! Let's make a scene. *laughs*

0426
Wow, that took longer than it should have!

So, the holidays are here. Again. It seems like this trimester just began, but then when I think back, it's been so long! Not in sense of time, but of memories. Well, that sounds gay(not that there's anything wrong with that). What I mean is, it's been a long trimester in term of events. The repeats, Admit One, Strawberry Fields, Rubix, Christmas, New Year's eve, Attendance shortage, etc. You get what I mean!

November Rain. Why would you want it to stop?
I just wish November Rain would keep falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment