Sunday, January 18, 2009

khan, priya, gk, sarojni: wt better place in the world

"khan, priya, gk, sarojni: wt better place in the world"

That would be the status message of one of my classmates. The answer is easy, "Pecos, Palace Grounds, Blossoms, Noon Wines: That place".

It's strange how much I miss Bangalore. But I don't really know if it's the city that I miss or the amazing freedom I have there. If I was there right now... I could have been in town, or at least smoking at gate 1. Even if I was in my hostel, I could have been heading up to my terrace for a cigarette and a nice long phone conversation.

Instead, here I am, counting days. I need to keep myself distracted. I need to find something to do. If I don't, I'm going to go insane. I need to 'feed my head'.

Anyway, the plan for tomorrow involves leaving home early(ish) in the morning and going for a nice long walk. I could smoke somewhere on the way... hopefully. I'll carry enough cash for an auto just in case I lose my way, though I do realize if that were to happen, I would just end up wandering around till I found my way back.

I just hope it all works out. Otherwise, I'll have to move on to Plan B. Damn it.

6 comments:

  1. i miss bangalore too..i'm right here at home in bangalore but i miss that certain feeling. It really is more of a law school thing than anything else...the place has a tendency to wrap itself around you and take over all your spheres...trust me, if you were a bangalorean law schoolite during the hols, odds are it would've been a real bitch dragging yourself out to pecos etc...

    it's a functional thing this...you'll miss it just enough to actually look forward to returning to the snakepit for another trimester... keeps us all going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck you all, DILLI is the best!!!
    Oh and I used to have similar doubts before but now DILLI is the best!
    Yeehaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beer and Fries
    You know, that does make sense. Otherwise half of Law School would just never return from holidays!
    Keeps us going, hmmm?
    Okay, but what about these 60 + days??? *sigh*

    @Aldemen
    *shakes head*
    Sure Aldemen. "khan, priya, gk, sarojni"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care much for these places but on the whole as a city...DILLI ROCKS!!!
    Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. would mr loon get away with such frippery if he wasn't a trusty sidekick, a comrade and a happy old buffon?

    @jade--city of djinns and this drunk old town=2061 kilometers(gulp)...okay that does not help at all i'm sure...oh well... :)

    ReplyDelete