Saturday, January 17, 2009

Home

I'm sitting at home, on 'my' bed. My dog is wrapped up in two blankets and is sleeping with her head in my lap. This is what I missed.

So, the holidays have begun. I don't think anything has changed. It was the same story as it always is. I don't even know why I expect things to change...

Anyway, I just had an entire tub of Strawberry Ice Cream. That felt good. And it really isn't all that cold here. I mean, it isn't nearly as cold as I thought it would be.

It feels really weird though. Being at home. This isn't home. This has been the place I go to in my holidays. For 19 years now. How am I ever supposed to see this as home? Scarily enough, Bangalore is more home than this place will ever be. But I don't really mind. No wait, I don't really care!

Anyway, I shall go now. Am watching Achmed videos on youtube. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Home? Yeah, I remember when I used to think like that...it will pass

    ReplyDelete