Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finding Nemo

Dear Nemo,

I wish I knew where you were darling. But don't worry, I will find you. Just hold on, everything will be back to normal soon, trust me... I will never stop looking! I love you. See you soon.


Dear Nemo,

It's been over a year now... Don't worry dear, we'll find you. I am still looking... Just got a little diverted. But who is to say that this way won't get me to you quicker? Just because it is an easy path to get lost on doesn't mean everyone who walks it will lose their way. I'm on my way Nemo... I will find you.



Dear Nemo,

Remember the path I told you I was on? Well, it's kinda led me somewhere else... A place I don't know if I'll be able to leave from. I will find you Nemo. Don't worry. And I will always love you. I hope you are safe. And happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment