Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just another post

"I have to admit that things are getting better."

Well, maybe it's all just a matter of perspective and so on, but it's how things seem to be that's important, right? More than what they are really like. I mean, what are they really like? I dunno. Doesn't that depend on what's important to you too?

I was writing in my diary today. I've written in it twice this trimester. Weird, considering there was a point of time in my life where I used to write in that book at least once a day... Well, joblessness may have increased, but so have ways to alleviate it.

Anyhow, tomorrow is my Fly exam. And I am really really REALLY bored. Was sitting on the roof and talking to Miss Sunshine. It's funny. Realized that we've lived together for almost two years now, and there is still so much about each other that we don't know. I guess it's a good thing. And yeah, there are eighteen years to catch up on, so I don't think we shall be running out of rooftop conversation material anytime soon.

It's almost time to go home, another trimester has ended. At this rate, I think 3 more years in this place will just fly by. What then? Err... I'd rather not think about that.

Anyway, this trimester has been ... ummm... well, can't think of a better word to describe it than the overused 'random', but that's exactly what it has been! IN terms of events, relationships, revelations and general incidents. And I guess what Miss Sunshine said may be right... The last trimester was pretty messed up coz it wasn't random enough. or maybe (once again), it is just changed perception.

I think I've grown up more in this trimester than I have since I came to Law School. Or maybe it's just been a culmination of the last 18 months. Either way, I'm glad. I have not exactly re-prioritized, but you could say I've learnt to "chill the fuck out".

"Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns..."


Learnt the leson Mr. Acosta. Learnt it quite well.

Anyhow, I shall return to Adoption and Maintenance. This has been a rambly last-few-days-of-the-trimester sort of post. Which kinda is what it is... Errr... I should just stop typing now.
-_-

^_^


----------------
Now playing: Pink Floyd - High Hopes
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment