Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feels like

I don't feel like writing...

I can't read because it somehow seems to require too much concentration.

All I want to do is sit here, staring into nothing, and listening to music. No, I don't want to think either. Thinking too requires effort.

I want to pick up the phone and make those calls, but I can not summon the energy.

I am not hungry, but I'm also not not hungry... if you get what I mean...

I'm not really tired, but I feel exhausted.

I should go out and smoke, since today there's an almost 0% chance of getting caught, but I'm too tired.

I don't want anything right now. Is this contentment? I don't think so. I'm sure contentment feels different... doesn't it?

Doesn't matter really.

I feel so disconnected. In a nice way though.

Am going to go now. It's a very 'Third Eye' kinda day... and I keep forgetting myself.

*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment