Saturday, February 7, 2009

Untitled

You have a place in my dream
Walking cycle
Weeping dog
Come aboard
I welcome you all
Ignore the crumbling ceiling
It just won't stay the right way up
And don't pay any attention to the screaming you know is in your head
That's just the terrible teenage twins, in trouble again, though they're dead
But still here.

Just keep walking
and you can all stay with me
We shall sing and laugh into the night
and I won't expect anything from you

Was I not mad ta you
a million multi-flavored lifetimes ago?
Can't be sure
Well, it doesn't really matter anymore...

So sit down.
Talk to me.
Tell me about the places you have been.
Tell me about places where I shall go.
I see green.
i see blood.
I hear screams
and I know it's all a dream
But I'm still falling
and falling
and falling
and I want to wake up before I crash

So sit down, you lonely ant
and be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment