Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sanctuary

.
It's funny how the scariest places feel the safest sometimes. I suppose it has something to do with the island theory. Sanctuary. I fear the concept, but it still distracts me. I'm just afraid of the price we shall all have to pay. And it keeps getting worse. They said Rock n' Roll would never die, but it's dead... and we're still floating in the same old requiem. Everything is forgotten eventually. Most of us just don't live that long. Be glad.

I used to know where I was going, even if it was just a place in my head. Now... well, I can't tell anymore. And I really do try to care, but I don't...

Maybe nothing ever changes. Maybe whatever does change does so only inside our own heads. I don't know anymore. And now, I can't even be sure I ever did.

Where is my mind?
----------------
Now playing: Bob Dylan - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment