Sunday, July 12, 2009

Monday is the Weekend's Hangover

.
Once again, it's almost dawn and I'm still here. Any more of these posts, and you'll begin to think you're actually sicker of sunrises than I am. Well, you'd be wrong. Anyhow, I guess I should have expected this. I did sleep through most of the day. There are consequences of engaging in 15 hours of steady intoxication. We live with consequences.

Tomorrow's Monday. Well, technically, today's Monday. I don't know how I'm going to stand 4 hours of class. I've only attended two days of class and only one hour on each. That was bad enough. It's true, time is so slow, it could be going backwards. Well, there isn't too much of a choice. Also, it is only the beginning of the trimester. If things get too bad, I suppose I always do have the option of leaving. Too early to worry about that yet though. There are still 4 hours to class... Damn it!!! There are only four hours to class!!!

Sigh. Why am I surprised? I guess I should try and get an hour's worth of sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a really long day. And sooner or later, things are going to start sinking in. I'm going to need the energy...

Monday truly is the weekend's hangover.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment