Monday, June 29, 2009

Rabbit hole

.
In twenty-four hours I shall be back in my dusty little room. Strange. These twenty days seem to have stretched on forever, but I've traveled through them at the speed of light. A week seems like a month. Three weeks of holidays can fit into 5 days.

Paharganj. Terrace. Sangeet. Wedding. Dev-D. Shoot them up. GTA. Tekken. All night long phone conversations.

So much has happened that I can't really believe that it's been just one holiday. At least the Jan-Feb break was long enough to allow for legitimate confusion. But this is just bothersome! Well, I guess it won't really matter in 24 hours.

I can't believe I've spent two years in Law School. Three more doesn't even seem all that much. (At least three anyway.) I have no plan, no aim, no goals for this trimester. I just want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Now I just need to get my hands on those red and blue pills.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment