Monday, June 8, 2009

Fly...

.
After a paper I may pass though I definitely deserve to fail, and one that I may fail even though I objectively should pass, Fly was a relief. I attempted only 30 marks (I need about 27 to pass) and took my own sweet time doing the horribly long problem questions. I really hope she doesn't read the theory bit of my paper... Then again, it may just work for me. Because it will convince her that I'm retarded to the nth degree and then every sensible word in the repeat will be such a pleasant surprise! ...Or she may just not read my repeat paper 'coz my end term paper gave her such a terrible headache. :| Either way, I have to spend less than a month in Del. I'm relieved.

I leave on the 10th. Sometime in the evening. That means I have one night and half a day to pack, pay my bills and party. I'm in half a mind to spend tomorrow in the hostel. Going out seems like just too much work.

Oh, the best part of today's exam has to be half-way into the paper, when I first realized that I never photo-copied the last week of class. And that's bad because she did half of the syllabus in that week. :|

Anyhow, I think I shall go marvel at the pretty sky for a while. I absolutely love this weather. Sigh. I'm gonna miss Bangalore...

No comments:

Post a Comment