Sunday, November 15, 2009

Everything/Nothing

It's all about schisms.

How do you sail across nothingness?
You make me calm the way curling smoke does.
From the inside.

Is the war over?
It's the Aftermath that's hard to live with.

How do you stop time?
We can't get clean again.

Where would you go to if you could go wherever it is that you want to go to?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Blow my house down.
I'm gone,
gone,
gone.
Where did you go?

I want to implode
But I have no pockets.

The insides of my mind are crumbling, melting, twisting.
Sweet November.

Where would you go?
The chains were never really there, but I'm too weary to fly.
And how do you escape the sky?

I'm so much younger than that now.
Will I remember how to fly?

Some dreams are worth staying in.
Some realities deserve escaping.
Some habits are impossible to break.

Why?
Just.

God doesn't forsake any of his children.

Is the world the wrong way up or is it just me?

I was only a reflection.
Catch me if you can?

I looked through the looking glass and I don't want to go back.
I like the Other side.
And why would I climb when I know how to fly?
How long will I slide?

Nothing can be explained.
Say it isn't so.
But it is and all the highways in the world are to hell.

I don't leave footsteps, I leave skid-marks.
Burn me a tattoo on my soul, darling?
'cause I am the highway...

Where did you go?
As much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Oh. Must be just me, then.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment