Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Bored

It's too hot to be nice. Cut me some slack. This insane still, dead heat is messing with my head. Why won't it rain? Why won't it snow? I want it to snow. It would be brilliant! Imagine waking up one summer morning and looking out the window only to see nothing but white everywhere. And it would still be falling.

I just saw a short film on the Aghoris. Which kinda messes with my head because I've been listening to "Us and Them". The extent of the scope of "ordinary" is seriously being tested. Though yeah, I do completely believe that they have every right to their own rituals and practices. Moreover, it's not like they're hurting anyone. And yeah, religious sentiments can go take a hike.

I can't think anymore. It's like I have nothing to think about. I suppose that's a good thing once in a while. I suppose.

I feel like watching the "Extreme Ghostbusters". That was one fun show. Unfortunately the network has been annoyingly arbitrary today.

Also, I've realized that I've become super Paranoid. It's okay. I don't really mind. Better to be cautious than in trouble, right? I think so. It's cool when I have people around who tell me when to chill out and when to be careful. It's just irritating when I keep getting told to "relax". I don't want to fucking relax!

We're all growing old. I know that isn't exactly a secret or surprise, but it's happening way too fast. Way too soon. In a few more months, I'll be twenty. That's freaky. I mean, where did two whole decades go? Where did the last two years go?

The whole thin rope analogy keeps coming to mind. Reminds me of the one about thin ice. Well, once you're on thin ice, you can't exactly stop or slow down, you know? You have to keep moving, never staying in any one place for too long. It's not like you can just wish for a stronger surface and end up there! You have to find it, and till then you're going to have to skate on the damned thin ice!

Sigh.
Anyway, I'm just really bored. I should start work on the projects.
Tomorrow.
For sure.

2 comments:

  1. Stop talking about heat...I'm in fuckin Delhi!
    And yeah better be safe than sorry!
    Last but not least, don't go skating on the thin ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Sorry dude. But it is really hot here this time around. It's still and dry and sunny ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete