Friday, April 3, 2009

IKYWWTI

I made the decision to attend class at 0830 this morning. Hence, I did not have any time to prepare myself for it. I got to class on time and luckily those two hours didn't seem more than twice as long. I was expecting it to be much worse. I guess the kakuro helped.

I'm now reading Catch-22. Been meaning to for a while. Maybe a week before project submissions isn't exactly the best time to start, but well... too late.

That reminds me. I haven't been to Pecos in so long. I think it's been over two weeks. We've all been so broke that we can just about manage enough money to go drink at Alibi. Well, after these projects are done with. I also have to see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas sometime next week.

Talking about movies, the latest Fast and the Furious has the original cast. Brilliant. I can't wait! I'm sorry. I'm a sucker for speed. And the flashy cars. Not to mention Paul Walker isn't all that bad looking.

Anyhow, before any of that, I need to finish work. Sigh. Does anyone want to do a project for me?

3 comments:

  1. Is 'kakuro' what I think it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...
    It's like a number crossword, so no, it probably isn't what you think it is.

    ReplyDelete