Monday, September 15, 2008

A Journey of Two


You lie
I have no right to the truth
I lie
and you have no right to the truth
You yell
and I yell back
I yell
and you yell back
and then we laugh
You cry
and I tell you its going to be ok
I cry
and you tell me everything will be fine


You lie
and I pretend I don't know the truth
I hide the truth
and you tear me to pieces
I yell
and I apologize
You yell
and I still apologize
You cry
and I break
I cry
and you tell me it will be okay


You lie
and I stab you with words
I lie
and you don't know
You yell
and I yell back
I yell
and then shut down
You don't cry
...
I don't cry
...


You lie
I don't want to know...
I lie
you don't want to know
You yell
and I listen
I don't yell anymore
...
You cry
and I break
I cry...
but only when I'm alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment